Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

Man of My Dreams♚

❥Strong, Caring, Funny, and Genuine are four traits I look for in a man. My dream guy will be just that but he has to be understanding & fun to be around as well.... Nothing beats a guy that I can confide in on important issues &; decisions ,as well as take my feelings and opinions seriously. I want a real man that works hard for everything he has and makes sure that his family is taken care of before anyone else. A man that stands up for what he believes in and is God fearing. A man who is willing to play his role by protecting me from harm and making sure I am satisfied. Lastly, he MUST care about his image and be a good role model for our children, there is nothing more honorable about a man than his image and how he carries himself.

1 comment:

  1. its sounds as if you are talking about a Virgo male. A determined man with passion.

    ReplyDelete